Yes. With a KUBRA EZ-PAY account, you will have access to Smart Reminders, which allows you to setup payment reminders by email and text message. These Smart Reminders will notify you that a payment is due and allow you to pay the bill directly from the notification using a payment method already setup in your account.
Articles in this section
- Canceling/deleting your EZ-PAY profile
- How do I change/reset my account password?
- Why do you need my email address and phone number?
- How do I add new billers?
- How do I add a payment card?
- How do I update an existing payment card?
- How do I add payment card?
- Can I be notified of bills and payments?
- What are Smart Reminders?
- What is a KUBRA EZ-PAY Account?