Yes, in most circumstances you have the option to make a partial payment, however, some billers do not support this option and the invoiced amount must be paid in full.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my credit card or bank as a payment option?
- Can I pay an amount other than the amount due?
- How is the amount owed calculated?
- What is a commercial customer?
- What does the service fee cost?
- Why do you charge a service fee?
- How do I pay with Cash?
- Why do I need a confirmation number?
- Who does the service fee go to?
- What is a one-time payment (OTP)?