KUBRA EZ-PAY is a service that provides payment options that otherwise would not be available. In order to provide this service, KUBRA EZ-PAY charges a service fee for each payment. In addition to the convenience and security of using KUBRA EZ-PAY, users also enjoy the benefit of earning reward points while paying unavoidable bills.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my credit card or bank as a payment option?
- How is the amount owed calculated (account balance)?
- Can I pay an amount other than the amount due?
- What is a commercial customer?
- What does the service fee cost?
- Why do you charge a service fee?
- How do I pay with Cash?
- Why do I need a confirmation number?
- Who does the service fee go to?
- What is a one-time payment (OTP)?