A one-time payment is one of two ways you can make a bill payment using the KUBRA EZ-PAY authorized payment service. A one-time payment is a non-enrolled option that authorizes us to collect a bill payment from your credit card, debit card, or checking account. All that is required to process a one-time payment is your account number as it appears on your bill. Payments made via the one-time payment platform will be reflected in our system and made available to your biller immediately.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my credit card or bank as a payment option?
- How is the amount owed calculated (account balance)?
- Can I pay an amount other than the amount due?
- What is a commercial customer?
- What does the service fee cost?
- Why do you charge a service fee?
- How do I pay with Cash?
- Why do I need a confirmation number?
- Who does the service fee go to?
- What is a one-time payment (OTP)?